Blog

New Book Release: September 2023

 


It’s time for another book release! Captivated by the Cowgirl is now available!

 

Recently over on Instagram, a reader asked me what book has been my favorite to write. And guess what I answered? Yep, you got it! Captivated by the Cowgirl!

 

The reason this book was so much fun was because I absolutely loved creating the witty banter between the hero and heroine. The hero really lays on the charm. The heroine does her best to resist that charm. And in the middle of it all is lots of bantering with plenty of romantic tension!

 

In addition to the fun dialogue, I also loved writing Captivated by the Cowgirl because it was my first venture into writing about royalty. Yes, one of the tropes in this book is secret royals! The hero is a prince who is trying to hide from an assassin and just happens to choose the remote mountain town up in the middle-of-nowhere in Fairplay, Colorado.

 

I invite you to run out and grab your copy of the book today and get ready for a wild but fun adventure! If you don’t take my word for it, here’s what some of my readers are saying:

 

“This was probably the most playful of the series. Take a cowgirl, add in a charmer, and have them beware of an assassination plot = fast paced and fun read.”

 

“This book was so cute and totally swoony! I absolutely LOVED the incredible banter between Felicity and Philip. Honestly, I could read it again and again. It was so electric.”

 

“The banter that went back in forth had me laughing and blushing at the same time. I love this book. A must read. Jody Hedlund has become my favorite author, hands down!”

 

To find out more about Captivated by the Cowgirl visit my website at: http://jodyhedlund.com/books/captivated-by-the-cowgirl-a-sweet-historical-romance/

 



 



© All the articles in this blog are copyrighted and may not be used without prior written consent from the author. You may quote without permission if you give proper credit and links. Thank you!