1. My one year old Golden Retriever eats socks and gloves like they're candy.
2. I tore off a piece of the Berlin Wall on a mission trip to Germany right after the fall of communism.
3. I've been married for 18 years to a Christian counselor and I get free counseling whenever I want (or don't want!).
4. I love Michigan winters (yes, I'm one of those weird people who likes winter).
5. I'm passionate about teaching and training my children in the ways of the Lord.
6. I lived in Denver for three years when my husband went to Denver Seminary but I never went skiing.
7. I have two boys, three girls, 1 dog, 2 cats, and two hamsters. Some days I live in a zoo.
8. My garden only gets sunlight for half the summer (I still don't know why I bother).
9. I love to take family bike rides on the Rail Trail.
10. I grew up a PK (pastor's kid).
11. My husband's mother was a twin, my father was a twin, and we had twin daughters (go figure).
12. I tent camped at Yellowstone in six inches of snow (in June).
12 and a half. Some days I operate with only half a night's sleep!
Aren't you glad you know all this about me? I'll try to think of 12 and half more for tomorrow. . . I know you'll just be dying to hear more!