Blog

New Book Release: July 2023


Yes, I DO have another book releasing and that really does make TWO new books in one month! Both are a part of my newest historical romance series, the Colorado Cowgirls.

 

Committing to the Cowgirl released just a couple of weeks ago. If you missed it, then go here: http://jodyhedlund.com/books/committing-to-the-cowgirl-a-sweet-historical-romance/

 

Now Cherishing the Cowgirl is available! It’s a sweet but sizzling romance full of lots of favorite tropes including: grumpy-sunshine, cranky billionaire, crusty boss, rags-to-riches, fairytale, and class differences.

 

Two books in one month? Is that really possible for an author to do without compromising the quality of the books? (And two more next month? For a total of four books in such a short time?)

 

Let me reassure you as a perfectionist that compromising quality is simply not something I’m willing to do! All the books in the series have been thoroughly edited and sent out to beta readers as well.

 

The reason I’m able to release the books so rapidly is that I waited until ALL the books were written, edited, and ready for publication in one batch (rather than writing and publishing one before starting on the next).

 

Why did I opt for a rapid release strategy? There are many reasons, actually. A primary one is that I have a short window of time from when my final Colorado Cowboy book released in February to when I start a new, not-Western series in December. It made sense to release the Cowgirl books shortly after the Cowboy series since they’re related.

 

The quick release will also give readers the opportunity to read an entire series over the summer without having to wait so long between books. In addition, it will give me a chance to look at marketing trends, rankings, and visibility with books that release closer together.

 

So there you have it! Now, go indulge yourself with a fun romance series full of all the feels!

 

To find out more about Cherishing the Cowgirl visit my website at: http://jodyhedlund.com/books/cherishing-the-cowgirl-a-sweet-historical-romance/

 


 




© All the articles in this blog are copyrighted and may not be used without prior written consent from the author. You may quote without permission if you give proper credit and links. Thank you!