Blog

New Book Release: December 2023

 


Happy Holidays! And Happy Book Release Day!

 

Today Calling on the Matchmaker hits shelves! This is the first book of my new Matchmaker series!

 

There will be four books in this saga involving the Shanahan family in the frontier city of St. Louis, Missouri in late 1840s. The Shanahans are a loving family with six children. The oldest are reaching marriageable age, so the local matchmaker is called upon to help form advantageous matches. Even though the Irish matchmaker is wily, he still faces challenges as he seeks to pair each of the Shanahan siblings with their true loves.

 

While this series is set in a different time and place than my recent western series, rest assured the new books are still full of the toe-curling romance that readers have come to expect from my stories. You will not be disappointed!

 

Here’s what a few early readers are saying about this romance:

 

“SOOO CRAZY GOOD!!! Absolutely loved this book - one of my new favorites from this author!”

 

“Love, love, loved this book! This book is on my top 5 list of 2023 reads.”

 

“Wow. What a whirlwind. I can’t say enough how much I loved Finola and Riley’s story.”

 

“I love Jody Hedlund's books, and this one did not disappoint! It was totally bingeable!!”

 

To find out more about Calling on the Matchmaker visit my website at: http://jodyhedlund.com/books/calling-on-the-matchmaker/

 


 

 



© All the articles in this blog are copyrighted and may not be used without prior written consent from the author. You may quote without permission if you give proper credit and links. Thank you!